Invitation to Participate
In early June, all Active & Adventure Specialists within Travel Leaders Network will have received an invitation from Jen Schak to participate in an exclusive competition.
If you did not receive an invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘Dingo Bingo’ in the subject line.
Mailing & Information Pack
Within the email invitation, A&A Specialists were asked to confirm their mailing address to receive the information pack and dingo bingo card.
The information pack will likely have arrived the week commencing July 6 and contained the following:
- Cover letter
- 'Dingo Bingo' card
- Task List
- Dingo Stickers
If you did not receive this, you can download copies of everything but the dingo stickers using the links above. You can use a pen to cross out the tasks as they are completed.
A dingo is a wild Australian dog, found in various locations around the country.
You may have played bingo before, but have you played DINGO BINGO? Bingo and Dingo sound so similar, we could not resist creating a bingo-style game to encourage all A&A Specialists to increase their Australian destination and product knowledge, while we are going through this unprecedented time.
How to Play
- Go to www.aussiespecialist.com, register, and complete five training modules to become a qualified Aussie Specialist. If you are already an Aussie Specialist, you’re already halfway there!
- Complete a task relating to a square on the Dingo Bingo card. Read the explainer sheet for an explanation of each task, note any necessary info on the ‘task explainer’ page, and place a dingo sticker over each square once complete.
- Get five in a row (down, across, diagonally) and ‘dingo bingo’ – you’ve won! The best part is, you don’t have to stop at one line, you can keep going and win more prizes!
- Be sure to take a photo (or scan) of your card (showing the dingo stickers where you’ve completed tasks) and your completed 'task explainer' page and email both, plus any supporting material from the completed tasks to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Dingo Bingo’ by the end of the competition (ie. August 31, 2020).
- TLN and Tourism Australia will verify winning cards. Prizes will be mailed by September 30.
The more dingo bingo lines you complete, the more prizes you will win:
1 completed line = Plush koala toy
2 completed lines = Aussie sunglasses & above
3 completed lines = Beach towel & above
4 completed lines = Water bottle & above
5 completed lines = Duffle bag & above
Plus, the first 10 advisors to send back their cards will win a cuddly dingo soft toy!
And, advisors who have completed all tasks will be entered into a drawing for one of 10 USD100 Amazon gift cards!
- Only one bingo card entry is permitted per travel advisor.
- All cards must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Dingo Bingo’ the subject line by August 31.
- Prizes will be mailed to the address provided at the start of the campaign by September 30.
- The winners of the Amazon gift cards will be announced at the end of the campaign period ie. after August 31. Only travel advisors who have completed all tasks on the dingo bingo card will be eligible for the drawing of the Amazon cards.
- The first 10 advisors who send back their completed dingo bingo cards to email@example.com with ‘Dingo Bingo’ the subject line will win a cuddly dingo soft toy.
- Previously completed modules will count towards your list of completed tasks.
- Travel Leaders Network will verify the viewing of each webinar from the TLN Agent Universe LMS website.