1. The ASP Walkabout Webinar Attendance promotion will commence on July 1 at 00:00 am (PDT) and close on July 31 at 23:59 pm (PDT). Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is Tourism Australia.
2. To enter the Promotion, travel advisors must correctly enter the answer to a trivia question during the July webinar to go into the drawing to win a $50 gift card. Those that correctly enter the answer for each Aussie Specialist webinar in July will go into the drawing to win a $500 gift card.
3. Entry is open to travel advisors who attend the Aussie Specialist webinars on July 1, 14, and 28, 2020. No payment or purchase is required to enter.
4. There will be one prize awarded each week for a USD50 gift card, i.e. 3 webinars x $50 for a total of $150. Plus, a grand prize for a $500 gift card.
The total prize pool value is USD650.
5. In the event that any element of the prize package becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Tourism Australia’s control, Tourism Australia may substitute a component of equal or greater value.
6. The prize package is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any unused portion of the package is non-transferable, non-refundable, and nonredeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. No portion of the prize or the prize in its entirety can be on-sold by any means.
7. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’). The weekly $50 gift card Winner will be randomly chosen from those who correctly entered the answer in the Question Box during each of the July Aussie Specialist webinars. Those who attended and entered the correct answer during all three Aussie Specialist webinars held in July will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Drawing for a $500 gift card. The Winner of the Grand Prize will be chosen from a random group of five advisors who answered the correct trivia question for each webinar. Out of this group, the advisor that has logged into www.aussiespecialist.com the most recently will be declared the winner.
The Promoter’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winners will be notified by phone (voice or text) or email (using the details provided with entry). Where attempts to contact the prize winner fail (e.g. when the prize winner cannot be contacted by email after three attempts) the judges will select another winner based on the same criteria. If requested, the Promoter will make available a list of winners. Winners consent to the disclosure of their personal information to comply with this clause.
8. Tourism Australia accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize package. Independent financial advice should be sought. The prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the participating airline/accommodation/ transport/services/transfer or tour providers (as applicable), and in particular, health, behavior, age, and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if the prize winner, or their travel companions, is unable to use any element of the package as stated for whatever reason, including participation in certain activities for health, age, behavior, or safety reasons. Tourism Australia will not liable for any loss, damage, or injury by any person in connection with the prize package.
9. Tourism Australia makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes or as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents (to the extent permitted by law), in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the prize winner.
10. The Promotion may require a prize winner and his or her guests to sign and return any liability release provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of the prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
11. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award the Prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant consents to disclose their personal information to the Promoter and the Promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the Promoter's related entities, the Promoter's agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes) for use for, the following purposes:
a. contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
b. improving the Promoter's or the Promoter's related entities' goods and services; and
c. contacting the entrant in the future for the Promoter's or the Promoter's related entities' marketing purposes via any medium including mail, telephone (regardless of whether the entrant is registered on the Do Not Call Register) and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other media including media not yet in existence at the time of the Promotion.
12. The entrant provides this consent until such a time as they withdraw their consent by giving notice to each of the Promoters. Entrants can also gain access to, update, or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoters.
13. Entrants acknowledge that on the entry form entrants may tick a box agreeing to the Promoter providing the entrant's personal information to the Promoter's partners for the following purposes:
a. the Promoter's partners contacting the entrant in relation to the Promoter's partners newsletters;
b. the Promoter's partners contacting the entrant with information on promotions and offers offered by the Promoter's partners; or
c. the Promoter's partners contacting the entrant in relation to the Promoter's partners general marketing purposes, via any medium including mail, telephone (regardless of whether the entrant is registered on the Do Not Call Register) and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other media including media not yet in existence at the time of the Promotion.
14. By accepting a Prize, Winners agree and acknowledge:
a. they may be contacted by the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) to provide comments about the Promotion and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos or recordings of them;
b. the Promoter may use any comments obtained from them, their name, and/or likeness and any photos or recordings taken of them (the Materials) for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them;
c. the Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilize the Materials as the Promoter wishes at any time, anywhere, and by any means (including communicating them to the public in any media, including media not yet in existence). The Promoter may license, authorize or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same;
d. they grant to the Promoter on the creation of the Materials a royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable license to use the Materials for whatever purpose it determines.
15. If requested by the Promoter, the Prize winner(s) must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter and in its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a Prize and compliance with these Terms before the Promoter issues their Prize. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a provisional winning entry has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the provisional winner's entry will be deemed invalid. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. The Promoter also reserves the right to request the Winner’s travel companions to produce appropriate photo identification and other documentation to confirm their identity, age, and residential address before issuing the Prize. The prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize package. Tourism Australia reserves the right to conduct security verification checks at its absolute discretion.
16. The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to the terms and conditions.