Surrounded by hundreds of kilometres of shoreline, national parks and historic sites, the sparkling waters of Sydney Harbour are synonymous with the NSW capital city.
- Sydney abounds in white sandy beaches, tranquil bays and coves and outdoor pools where you can enjoy a swim or simply relax on the fine white sands
- Head off for lunch in a seaplane over Sydney Harbour. Visit Cottage Point Inn on the banks of the Hawkesbury River, drop in to Catalina at Rose Bay, or fly to Jonah's Whale Beach for stunning ocean views and picture-perfect dining at its best.
- Set sail on an adventure and explore stunning Sydney Harbour by boat. Book a cruise, catch a ferry or experience high speed jet boating.
- Surfboards and Sydney go hand in hand. Catch a wave and learn to surf at one of Sydney’s spectacular surf beaches.
- Walk the trails around Sydney’s coastline including Royal Botanic Gardens to Mrs Macquarie's Chair; Manly to Spit Bridge; Bondi to Bronte coastal walk.