Wind through the Adelaide and Mary River wetlands to World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park. Here you can bushwalk through rugged escarpments and lush rainforest and discover a treasure trove of Aboriginal rock ark. Learn about the Territory's pioneering history in Pine Creek and swim in crystal-clear waterholes in the Tarzan landscape of Litchfield National Park. You can do this dream drive on a fully sealed road in a two-wheel-drive vehicle.
At a glance:
- Darwin – Kakadu National Park (3 hours)
- 3 nights Kakadu National Park
- Kakadu – Litchfield National Park (3 hours)
- 1 night Litchfield National Park
- Litchfield National Park– Darwin (1.5 hours)