Start your journey in Hobart with a drive to the summit of kunanyi / Mt Wellington for panoramic views over Hobart, the River Derwent and beyond. Once checked in to your hotel, wander Hobart’s historic waterfront and board the MR1-Fast Ferry, berthing 20-minutes later at Mona, Museum of Old and New Art. Explore the museum and lunch at one of the three eateries on site. Upon your return to Hobart, wander Salamanca or Battery Point, followed by a seafood dinner at Constitution dock. Overnight Hobart at Hadley’s Hotel.
- Drive to Kunanyi / Mt Wellington summit (27 kms from city) for views over Hobart and surrounds.
- Catch the MR1-Fast Ferry (20 mins) to Mona, Museum of Old and New Art, the most controversial museum collection worldwide.
- Drinks and tapas at Source Restaurant, the Wine Bar Moo Brew microbrewery or Moorilla’s wine cellar – onsite at Mona.
- Back in Hobart, visit Lark Distillery to sample the world’s best single malt whisky.
- Dinner at T42 or Fish Frenzy on the Hobart waterfront.