Australia’s Nature Coast brings together the Sunshine Coast and Fraser Coast. With a number of unbeatable natural experiences including the Great Sandy and Noosa UNESCO Biosphere Reserves; World Heritage-listed Fraser Island; Lady Elliot Island part of the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef; 47 state and national parks, reserves and forests, whale watching experiences, over 200 kilometres (124 miles) of pristine beaches, calm rivers and waterways with an abundance of birdlife.
At a glance:
- Hervey Bay – Lady Elliot Island (40 min flight)
- Hervey Bay – Fraser Island (50 min ferry)
- Fraser Island – Noosa (5 hours)
- Noosa – Mooloolaba (40 mins)
- Mooloolaba – Caloundra (30 mins)
- Caloundra – Glass House Mountains (30 mins)