Once you arrive in Adelaide there is plenty to explore, including; award winning wineries, gorgeous beaches, superb restaurants, buzzing markets and the famous Adelaide Oval cricket ground. With spacious boulevards vibrant inner city districts, lush gardens and plenty of accommodation to choose from, Adelaide is a popular city with Aussies and international visitors alike.
A 20 minute tram ride brings you from the heart of the city to the popular beachside suburb of Glenelg. Here you can swim with dolphins, go sailing and enjoy the dining and shopping opportunities along Jetty Road and Holdfast shores. Return to the city for a dose of culture at one of the various museums or sample wines at the National Wine Centre of Australia.
History art and culture are on display through Adelaide. Thousands from across the globe converge on the city for the biennial Adelaide Festival and annual Fringe Festival, biennial Tasting Australia food and wine festival as well as major sporting events.
- Experience the tastes sights and sounds of the Adelaide Central Market.
- Swim with the dolphins, just 20 minutes from Adelaide city centre at Glenelg.
- Take a day trip to one of the wine regions on Adelaide’s doorstep for wine tasting and stunning scenery.
- Meet Australian wildlife on a tour of Kangaroo Island.
- Enjoy one of the many festivals and events.