Adelaide is a city that surprises and delights its visitors. It is unpretentious, elegantly relaxed; a vibrant mix of food, art and happy locals.
Through the warmer months (September – April) the city is alive with alfresco dining, festivals and street parties. ‘Mad March’ brings the city’s creativity to the fore with arts festivals, world music, food festivals and the Adeliade 500 V8 motor race.
Adelaide is the gateway to the four major wine regions, all within a two hour drive. Off the southern coast of the State lies the famed Kangaroo Island, naturally pristine and teeming with Australian animals. North of Adelaide are the vast rocky landscapes of the ancient Flinders Ranges.
- Cage dive with great white sharks for the ultimate adrenaline rush, the only place in Australia where this is possible
- Get a bird’s eye view of Adelaide on the Adelaide Oval RoofClimb
- Experience the real Australia in an outback pub and have a beer with the locals
- Get to know the friendly aquatic locals and swim with wild sea lions and dolphins
- Stay in an underground hotel carved out of the rock in Coober Pedy