Australia is a large country with diverse and exciting experiences to offer, it is a rewarding destination to specialise in as a travel professional.
High Yield Destination
Australia is also a high yield destination, because many customers find planning the perfect Australian holiday requires the expertise of a trained travel agent.
If you have visited Australia before, you’ll know first hand that it is definitely a repeat destination. Once your customers have had an initial taste of Australia – which they can do in as little as one or two weeks – they will want to go back again and again for more great Australian experiences.
As an Aussie Specialist you are the best person to help them plan their perfect itinerary for their first time or repeat visit.
One of the aims of the Aussie Specialist Program is to show you how easy it is to satisfy your customers’ needs, increase the number and value of your Australia bookings and in turn increase your commission earnings.
Quick Aussie facts
- Australia offers a wonderfully warm welcome to visitors. There is a great network of tourist facilities which help add to the enjoyment of a holiday and makes your job selling Australia an uncomplicated task.
- Australia is an island continent – it has a wealth of flora and fauna that is totally unique. The only place your customers will see a kangaroo in its natural habitat is Australia!
- Australia's Indigenous populations have a culture that is more than 50,000 years old.
- The diversity of the country ensures there are countless activities in diverse landscapes to suit any age group or budget.
- Australia is the perfect place to wine and dine, with award-winning vineyards, fresh seasonal produce and seafood and some of the best meat and dairy products in the world.
- Australia is an all-year-round destination – visitors can always find the sun.
- Australia is one of the safest holiday destinations in the world.